Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Greetings!

Hi yall, Mora here. If you've known me, I have been quite an active blogger in my own personal blog called Bobby Pins (link in the sidebar) since the last 8 years. I wrote about my personal story; starting from my high school years up till now. It's mostly about the places I went, the things I do, my outings, my festive celebrations, my family. Pretty much like a personal diary.

When I read back my old posts, I wished I had known what I know now back then. But then again, that's impossible. Just like many students without the privileges of winning the social lottery, I was so lost. I had to make decisions and choose my path within a certain limitation and which by the way is very different from my classmates back then in high school. I had no one to refer to.

So I've decided to put my passion in writing and blogging to good use and created this blog! The Mora Way is my platform to share some heads up and my two cents on common dilemmas faced by students in every level of studies in Malaysia. And who knows, in the near future, I might even be able to share insights on careers as well ;)

I am far from perfect and not even trying to be one. Just think of me as an older sister from a different mother that you might be able to relate with ;) I honestly prefer writing in English but in order to engage to local students, I might be writing in Bahasa (do excuse my 'rojak'ness once in a while though).

xxYours Trulyxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment